In order to cancel a booking, you must inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
- Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.