An Experience of a Lifetime!
Make your own unique wedding ring in our specially designed 4 hour wedding ring workshop!
Never made jewellery before? No problem! You will be guided through the workshop with our
expert tutors to make your bespoke rings.
- Metal Choice – Choose from sterling silver, yellow gold, white gold or rose gold.
- Width – How wide do you want your band? Choose from 2mm – 8mm
- Shape – What profile do you want for your ring? Choose from D – Shape, Court , Oval or Round.
- Style and Finish – Would you like a hammered texture or polished finish?
- Engraving – Would you like a name, date and or bespoke engraving?
- Stone Setting – What stone/s would you like and how many?
These choices must be decided at least 2 weeks before the workshop start date so we can order your precious metal and stones and have them ready for you
This refers to how wide you want your wedding band to be.
Here are the recommended shapes and widths:
- Flat Shape – 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm.
- D Shape – 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm.
- Oval Shape – 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- The starting depth for 2mm rings are 2mm and the starting depth for 3mm – 8mm rings are 1.5mm – 1.65mm.
Shaped Wedding Bands
In our workshop we can guide you through making a bespoke curve to fit around your engagement ring.
This wedding band will not be a fitted style but it will flow around the stone of your engagement ring.
We recommend making this style ring with a 2mm width and maximum 3mm width in a round shape
We can also do a twist in your wedding band with a maximum width of 4mm. This style works best with the flat shape
Styles & Finishes – Hammer Textures
Styles & Finishes – Polishing
Need a date, words or bespoke pattern?
We can send your beautiful handmade wedding rings to an expert engraver. The lead time for this is 2 weeks.
- Cost for engraving date or initials: €25
- Cost for engraving both date and initials: €30
- Cost for engraving a bespoke pattern: €70
Would you like a stone in your wedding band?
We can send your beautiful handmade ring to a skilled stone setter. The lead time for this is 2 weeks.
We recommend starting with a 2mm depth metal for this option.
The type of setting we can do for you is a flush set with a round stone.
- 2mm bands – 1.75mm Stone
- 3mm bands – 2.75mm Stone
- 4mm bands – 2.75mm Stone
- 5mm bands – 2.75mm Stone
- 6mm bands – 3.75mm Stone
- 7mm bands – 3.75mm Stone
- 8mm bands – 3.75mm Stone
Note: For sterling silver rings it is not recommenced to set diamonds in them.
lease get in touch for stone prices
Once you are happy with your design decisions please get in touch or book your course below.