Let your personality shine with our Forge Silver Stacking rings Workshop.
You will make 3 x 2mm silver rings to create a beautiful set of stacking rings to be proud to say you made your self. Every ring can be individual, you can choose from round or square wire and 3 different textures to make each of your rings unique! You even get to choose the finish you want – matt or shiny or a combination of both.
The result is a stunning handmade gift for yourself or a loved one! Not to mention learning the basics of an incredible, ancient craft.
Many of our Silver Works class goers have discovered a new hobby and love of the craft, and have signed up to our longer part time courses, to deepen their knowledge.
What will I learn
You will learn the basics of goldsmithing, this includes:
– How to pierce ( saw ) a piece of 3mm sterling silver
– How to form a rings using pliers
– You will watch it being soldered whilst being explained the process by your teacher
– How to file the using different size hand files
– How to texture the rings using a planishing hammer- choose from a few finishing options
– You will watch it being polished on a polishing motor to your chosen finish – matt or shiny!
You could always have stones set in your rings after the workshop for that added persona touch.
Duration of Course
Our forge your own stacking rings workshop takes place during a 4 hour class on a Saturday morning. Please see below the booking area at the bottom of the page for our current availability
If you are a group of 6 or above please let us know as we might be able to offer you a private party.
Should you have any further questions, please do pop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Silver Works
Unlike traditional institutions, our priority is to help you learn & develop a new skill, not profit.
This is why we offer only 6 places within our bespoke workshop, so you get the most out of it!
You will be taught by highly experienced goldsmiths, working within the industry who has an abundance of Jewellery design experience.
Come and join us for a workshop filled with fun and creativity!
- Tea, Coffee and some chocolates
- All tools and equipment, drills & aprons are provided for the duration of the course
- All the sterling silver needed to make your bangle
Cancellation and Rescheduling
In order to cancel a booking, you must inform us by email at email@example.com
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
- If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Health and Safety
We ask that you wear closed shoes. You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jayne Maree October 2022
“Fantastic must do in Dublin we both enjoyed this very much great memories to keep a pure joy & can’t wait to return” 💕💕
LZ OH July 2022
“My daughter-in-law was visiting, and we had a lovely time making matching silver rings. The 2-hour class was reasonably priced and the sterling silver ring was a perfect memento of our time together. Highly recommended! We both went back to the shop (The Collective) to buy some of their irresistible jewellery.”
Melanie, March 2020
Lisa, March 2020
Alex, March 2020
Amber, March 2020
See more on our Airbnb Experiences page – We have over 3,000 glowing 5 Star reviews across our platforms!