Introduction to Metal Clay 4 Week Course
Metal Clay is a magical medium that starts out as soft clay that can be shaped and molded into your own unique design before being fired with a hand torch where you can watch it turn into real fine silver right before your eyes! Find out its endless possibilities in this carefully structured 4 week course.
Over the 4 weeks, you will design your own pendant and ring whilst learning how to fire your own pieces.. You will have the option to set a cubic zirconia stone into your pendant before firing too! Choose from different textures and stamp an initial onto your peieces to make it unique for you.
The course will be held every Wednesday for 4 weeks at 10am – 1pm from the starting date.
In this 4 week workshop you will do the following:
Week 1: Intro to metal clay and charm
Week 2: Stone setting, flush setting and creating a bezel. Torch fire yourself.
Week 3: Make a ring with a stone setting.
Week 4: Finishing and polishing.
Benefits of Learning Jewellery Making Skills
There are many benefits to learning a new skill in general, but learning how to make jewellery specifically has its own benefits such as:
– Helps you start a new hobby and learn a highly skilled trade
– Connect back in with your creative side
– Improves focus and problem solving skills
– Unique and personalised gifts are a guarantee for your loved ones
– Working with your hands relaxes you
– There are so many different ways to do everything so you’ll have lots of fun exploring what works best for you!
What does the course cover?
What's included in the course
How much are we talking?
€375 for the 4 workshops every Wednesday morning for 4 weeks from 10am-1pm.
Our cancellation policy is as follows: you will receive 100% of your course fee if you cancel by email or phone more than 2 weeks prior to the course. If you cancel two weeks or less before the course is due to start, you will 0% of your course fee back.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
- Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Why Silver Works?
We only offer small classes of up to 6 people, so that you can ask questions and learn directly from our super friendly (super lovely) and highly experienced tutor!
Health & Safety
We ask that you wear closed shoes. You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch with us today at email@example.com