Make a Shamrock Charm Class
Come and make your very own shamrock charm at our studio and enjoy some craic with a complementary glass of Guinness! We will teach you the metalsmithing process of creating a charm in sterling silver and you can personalise your charm with different textures and adding a initial to the disc.
Our professional teachers will be here to guide you along the way and you will leave with a beautiful handmade charm to cherish forever.
What you make
If you want to add texture to your pendant/charm you will be given a piece of brass to first practice textures on, once you have decided on the finish you like you can then add that texture to your charm.
Duration of Course
After you have finished
That’s it – your charm has been handmade by you! Add it to your necklace to wear as a pendant or add it to your charm bracelet as a keepsake of a time well spent! If you wish to purchase a necklace to add it to, we offer special discounts for our class goers – 20% off on all chains.
We now offer next day engraving on the pendant you make!
Make it even more special by adding initials or a date. The cost of this is €30 if collected from our city centre shop. If you need it shipped, it would either be €10 to €15 depending on where you live.
We can also offer a gold plating service, its €25 for a 10 day service or else €60 for next day service. Simply let your teacher know and they will organise this for you.
How much are we talking?
€85 PP and you get to keep your gorgeous pendant/charm
Cancellation and Rescheduling
In order to cancel a booking, you must inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
- If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Why Silver Works
Unlike traditional institutions, our priority is to help you learn & develop a new skill, not profit.
You will be taught by highly experienced goldsmiths, working within the industry who has an abundance of Jewellery design experience.
We provide Tea & coffee and some chocolate.
All tools and equipment, drills & aprons are provided for the duration of the course.
All the silver needed to make your charm, if you would like to purchase a chain to put it on we have them on offer at discounted prices or else you can put them on your own chain or bracelet.
Health and Safety
We ask that you wear closed shoes. You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch with us today at email@example.com