We provide a relaxed, happy atmosphere in our central Dublin location for a great Team Building experience.
With fully equipped workshop and tools, you’ll get to learn the basic steps in silversmithing and ring making whilst enjoying a beer, glass of wine or soft drink.
Team Building options
- Forge your own Silver Ring Class – FAQ’S
- Make your own charm with your initial – FAQ’S
- Wax carving class – FAQ’S
How will this increase our team bonding?
Your rings, charms or key rings are made as individual as yourselves, and through the creative, happy space you get to bond more with your work colleagues.
Forge your own Ring Class
Our ‘Forge your Own Ring’ class, pictured above, is our most popular class! Running for approx. 2.5 hours, it’s the perfect starter activity to get your group chatting, laughing & creating! Leave our city-centre studio with a sparkling or matt ring (you decide!), the perfect reminder of time spent with your pals!
Make your own Silver Charm with your initial
This class runs approx.2 hours, which is great if your day is against the clock. Wear it yourself or if you can bear to part with it, why not add it onto a charm bracelet for the Bride To Be? A beautiful token of your friendship & the precious time you’ve spent together.
Once you’ve completed your class, you’ll be in the best spot in town for some celebratory food & drinks. Our studio is based in the heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter. With a buzzing atmosphere & a quirky, alternative vibe, you’ll ensure you’re making the most of the night ahead with your friends in Dublin.
Wax Carving Class
This class runs approx.1.5 hours, which is great if your day is against the clock.
You start by thinking about what it is you would like to create your own design. We would recommend having an idea in mind with some images or simple sketches to articulate your idea, as this will make the most out of your class time that you have with your experienced Tutor.
Group Booking Prices
Ring Making/Charm Making
€80 per person
For groups bigger than 25 please enquire directly.
Wax Carving Class
€99 per person
If you decide you want to go ahead and get your ring/charm cast and finished in silver there are the following costs:
- Charm €50
- Ring €50
- Gold plating €30
50% is required at the time of booking, the remaining balance if required 30 days before the event.
Please note, we book up fast! If you’d like to check a possible date with us, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you
- Choose a date and time that suits your group.
- We will confirm this date and time and if unavailable we will suggest an alternative.
- Confirm your details for enrollment.
- Consent to these booking terms and conditions.
- We will send you a payment link to pay 50% of the event upfront to secure your booking. If it is within 30 days of the event we will require full payment.
- We will send you an order confirmation email, at which point your booking will become a binding contract, or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your booking request.
Price & Payment
A deposit of 50% is needed upon booking your event if it is more than 30 days before the event. If it is within 30 days then full payment is required. We may cancel the contract between us if the amount is not received from you.
Payment must be made by credit/debit card via our online payment link OR over the phone by calling Silver Works. Once payment has been received we will send you an email confirmation.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect bookings which have come into force.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
In order to cancel a booking, you must inform us by email at email@example.com
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
- Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Let Silver Works bring the party to you?
We will bring the fun to your own location and your group can relax in a place of your choosing.
Minimum 10 people. MAX 30 people.
30 Max for forge a ring and charm making classes, for wax carving classes there is no Max number!
We need to know how many extra tables and chairs we need to bring. It must be in a bright room, and everyone needs to be seated at some kind of table! Over max 2 rooms.
Call out fee is €100 for Wax carving and €150 for Forge a Ring/Charm, which includes up to 1 hour driving.
We provide a complimentary glass of Prosecco, Tea, Coffee and some chocolate.
All tools and equipment, drills & aprons are provided for the duration of the course.
Health and Safety
We ask that you wear closed shoes. You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Áine Walsh , Aug 2021
“This was so much fun! I was a little nervous going in as a beginner, but our instructor was very helpful and explained everything clearly. Definitely an experience I would recommend!”
Ricardo Cofré, Sept 2021
“I took a course of setting stones. It was absolutely useful for me. The work stations, the tools, and the space are excellent. The teacher is very didactic and patient. Thank you!”
See more on our Airbnb Experiences page – We have over 3,000 glowing 5 Star reviews across our platforms!