We pride ourselves on small intimate classes, this is so that:
1. You, our students feel comfortable in your new explorations.
2. Our teachers can really get to know you and help and guide you through each class.
Is This The Right Course For Me?
Our follow on classes are perfect to help you to continue to learn & grow under our experts. We recommend that you have completed our Introductory Jewellery Course before undertaking this class, however, this isn’t compulsory. This course is suited to you if you’ve undertaken a beginners course & would love to develop your skills further!
How Long Does The Course Run For?
We offer an 8 week course, usually on Tuesdays, from 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
The start date is to be confirmed. If you are interested in taking part, please email us today and we can keep you up to date with the new course dates! firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Learn With Silver Works?
Unlike traditional institutions, our priority is to help you learn and develop a new skill, not profit.
This is why we offer only 8 places within our course, so you get the most out of each class!
You will be taught by a highly experienced gold-smith/ silver-smith with an abundance of teaching experience.
On completion of this Jewellery making course, you will have learnt:
- To perfect your soldering technique
- How to create riveting and using hot & cold connections.
- How to make your own links and catches for your bracelet
- Making earrings and their findings.
- Build on your piercing and filing techniques
- Hammer & punching to create surface texture
Everything you make, you keep!
What Is Included:
We provide Tea and coffee and chocolate!
All tools and equipment, materials, drills & aprons are provided.
How much we talking?
The cost of our 8-week course is €320.
Please note there is a small surcharge, separate from the cost of the course, this is put towards the cost of the silver and other materials needed, this will be around €50.