Metal Clay is a magical medium that starts out as soft clay that can be shaped and moulded into your own unique design before being fired with a hand torch where it turns into real fine silver! Find out its endless possibilities in this follow on improvers workshop after doing the metal clay charm class.
In this 5 hour workshop you will design your own pendant and bail whilst learning how to fire your own piece and watch it turn to fine silver before your eyes. You will have the option to set a cubic zirconia stone into your pendant before firing! Choose from different textures and stamp an initial onto your pendant to make it unique for you.
The project consists of one pendant and a charm that you get to bring home with you.
Duration of Course
– 5 hours with 1 hour lunch from 1pm-2pm
We are in a wonderful spot, at 24 Drury Street in Dublin City Centre, so choose from lots of fabulous places all on our doorstep or bring a picnic and eat it in St Stephen’s Green which is just around the corner.
What does the course cover?
What's included in the course
How much are we talking?
Our cancellation policy is as follows: you will receive 100% of your course fee if you cancel by email or phone more than 2 weeks prior to the course. If you cancel two weeks or less before the course is due to start, you will 0% of your course fee back.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the cost of the class/course.
- If your written request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, less the administrative fee.
- If your written request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course/event has started will not be considered.
- Transfer to an alternative course/event should be requested in writing at least 14 days before the course start date.
- Transfer requested less than 14 days before the event may be declined unless a replacement student can be found for your place prior to the start date.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.
If a class is cancelled or postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, such as staff illness, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class to suit the majority of attendees, or add missed hours onto remaining classes.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of attendees. If too few bookings are received, courses may be rescheduled.
Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you cancel a course and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Why Silver Works?
We only offer small classes of up to 6 people, so that you can ask questions and learn directly from our super friendly (super lovely) and highly experienced tutor!
Health & Safety
We ask that you wear closed shoes. You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch with us today at email@example.com